Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is a multidisciplinary student mental health center for the UCR campus. CAPS supports the academic and student development missions of the University and the Division of Student Affairs.
Services and programs include:
- Individual counseling and psychotherapy, group therapy, and couples counseling
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Crisis consultation and emergency intervention
- Psychoeducational programs and workshops
- Training for mental health professionals at the doctoral level
- Campus mental health and wellness promotion
CAPS is committed to promoting inclusion and the affirmation of individual and cultural diversity. Our services and training foster the development of healthy behaviors necessary for success in a complex global environment.